Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who's that Girl?


I almost couldn't believe my eyes! Yes, that's Mary Kate Olsen in case you're still in shock.

This came quite unexpectedly. I think the Olsen twins are cute...but MK's fashion sense is a bit too...eccentric for me at times. She looks clean and polished here...kinda like her sister Ashley though.

Still a nice outfit nonetheless. I think the twins tend to dress a bit old for their age sometimes though...it's not a bad thing, but I sometimes wonder what they look like in a regular 20 year old outfit of jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt? (more directed to MK...I think I've seen Ashley do casual.)

At the same time, it already feels awkward to me that she's dressed like this. Maybe I miss her ripped leggings already?_?

photo: perezhilton.com

No comments: