Thursday, March 1, 2007

DEAL ALERT: BCBG MAX AZRIA RIDING BOOTS



So, I was shopping at the Eaton Centre yesterday after school and dropped in at the BCBG store. Seeing sale signs from 20%-70% off...what do I do? Head for the 70% off section of course! I bought a pair of BCBG Max Azria wedge sandles last summer and they were the most comfortable 4-5 inch shoes I've ever worn. Keep in mind that I'm NOT a heels girl because I like to be comfortable..and heels just aren't very practical when you have to walk a lot like me. These leather riding boots aren't heels but they are def cute. They retail for over $500 in Canada and $395 in the U.S. It comes in black leather, green tea (brown/taupe) leather and mahogany croc. The catch? These are now 70% off and selling for $151 in stores! Too bad I couldn't zip them up (my calves are a bit big) or else I would've snatched them up.

Check out Zappos if you're in the U.S. or visit the BCBG Fall 2006 site to see the other colours.

picture credit: Zappos.com

No comments: