Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lady in Red

"Rida"-Red patent leather pumps with 3.25 inch heel by Donald J. Pliner

Why is it that I can never stick to my wishlist?

I try to...I really do. I was on the lookout for basic BLACK heels for work and play, and I come across these. The patent isn't too shiny, and the red isn't too bright which may tend to look a bit hookerish. Still, I call these my hooker shoes :P. DJP is known for his comfortable shoes so I'm excited to finally be able to own a pair. The soles are both leather and rubber which means no slipping and sliding! These will look great w/ LBDs and LWDs for weekends. These will make my somber/neutral work attire more interesting. Even though they came without a box or dustbag, I got them for 70% off at Winners (which are getting some pretty good shoes in by the way). HA, take that!

Sigh.

I think I just answered my own question.



No comments: