Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Got 'em Boots

So I ended up choosing fashion>function.

I swear I'm usually a comfort>fashion gal (except for Uggs, Crocs, and grey sweatpants for going out). I wore these out once...and goodness gracious, my left foot was scraped beyond relief! It was embarrasing how I tried to not limp (which probably made me look more ridiculous). I dind't know you had to break boots in! The right shoe was a display...so my right foot was fine. I was in pain all day and it took me twice as long to get from one destination to another. Someone tell me how these can retail for $495 CAD (found out online that they go for $395 in the U.S. Sc
am!) cos they're the most painful flat boots I own to date. I'm still cursing the leather sole too...I'm not a believer in them.

However, at the end of the treacherous day, the S.A. at Lululemon complimented my boots :D:D:D I guess "No Pain, No Gain" really worked in this case. So, I love these boots again and decided to stop cursing them. Yup, all it took was one comment to take the pain away...I still have a bandaid stuck on my foot as I'm writing this :(





2 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

hi there!
you have an amazing blog :) do you want to exchange links? give me a tell.
kiss
su

Jessica said...

Hi, These boots look nice but I feel sad to hear that you have been facing problem with your favorite ones. Even I was really struggling to find right kind of boots which are comfortable to me. Atlast I found here, my favorite boots at reasonable price. I hope it will be useful to u too…