Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Been gone for too long...

I've been in a rut. A shopping and beauty rut to be exact. The never-ending snowstorms in Toronto aren't exactly helping. I mean, who wants to go out and shop when there's a blizzard outside? Also, who would want to stick icy, rock hard things into your eye every morning? I've been living in my glasses for the past 3 months, hence the beauty rut. Good thing my contacts last up to 2 years.

Anyways, here are the pics from the post 4 months ago *smiles sheepishly*


Le SportSac Tokidoki Adios Star BV tote: This side has better character placements and more characters. The other side has like 2 characters only! I guess that's what you get for a discounted bag. At least I got Latte and Cactus Boy! Can't wait to start using it for school come spring! Though this is many people's least favourite tokidoki pattern, it has grown on me because it looks less....childish? That's just mho...

Gerard Darel Pocket Saint Germain 24 heures: Bad picture. Great bag. I love it more and more with each use. The leather is soft and the bag is lightweight unlike Mr. Marc Jacob's bags. The extra pockets and compartments make it much easier to organize my things since the regular Saint Germain had only 1 interior pocket. It has replaced my desire for the Balenciaga motorcycle bag that I wanted ever since I saw an Olsen wearing it back in the day, and saved me $$$. I will definitely get my hands on another GD if I visit Europe. Montreal prices are way too high from what I know.

While I haven't shopped that much...I did get a number of spring items that I'm fairly excited about. I'll keep it in another post so I have more to post about later LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also from Toronto. Where did you get the bag? How much was it? It's lovely!

gsquared said...

hi anonymous,

These bags were bought last year...but I believe that the Tokidoki was around $100-ish at Winners and my mom bought the GD for me from Spain for $300 Euros.

I think the only place that sells GD in Canada is Ogilvy in Montreal. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Very cute bags i really like the TokiDoki because of the design and color.