Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Beauty Deals News

Sorry for posting so little the past 2 months or so. I hope you readers haven't disappeared yet!

Just finished my FIRST exam today =_= but I'll celebrate by announcing random beauty deals as the title says. (lame celebration, I know :P)

Maybelline Great Lash mascara is loved by make up artists, but hated but reviewers on Make Up Alley. I'm actually 'ok' with it. Not great, not bad. Good, cheap backup mascara nonetheless. Just remember that you'll spidery lashes with too many coats...keep it light with one coat or two and it's pretty natural.
Get the twin pack for $4.96 CAD at Wal-Mart. That's less than $2.50 per mascara!
Cover Girl Professional Mascara: great reviews on this one. I personally haven't tried it yet, but I plan to pick one up tomorrow. $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. Also on sale for $3.99 is CG's Super Thick Lash mascara. Ugly tube, but apparently great formula.
Hurry, cos the deal ends on April 27.

It's GWP time at The Bay! As usual, spend $33 on any Lancome products and you can receive all that you see above (8-piece gift, value of $120). Offer available until May 13.
Since I've been talking about mascara...my fave from Lancome is the Hypnose mascara. It's quite expensive...and I find it hard to justify paying so much for something I toss out in 3 months...but that's what GWPs are for!
Elizabeth Arden has come out with a new fragrance, Mediterranean. However, here's the catch. Puchase the Mediterranean 50ml fragrance, and receive the above set for $62. There are 2 palettes with eyeshadows and blush, 2 lipglosses, 3 lipsticks, eyeliner pencil, lipliner, makeup brush set, handbag, mini EDT etc. valued at $340.Finally, Estee Lauder is doing a GWP at Sears. Get the above set (valued at $65) with any purchase of $32 or more. I don't use Estee Lauder...so I can't really recommend anything. Their brush on illuminating concealer is a good, cheaper alternative to YSL's Touche Eclat and Dior's Skinflash though! This deal ends April 27.

Enjoy these deals while they last!

No comments: