Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FOR SALE: Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer


I'm having my first sale!

I have CDP concealers up for sale. They are NWOB (new without box) and in the packaging/case (shown above) as the line has since revamped their packaging. Colours available are Beige and Ocher.

To determine your best match, see below for MAC foundation matches:
Beige: suits fairer skintones NC-20 to NC-30
Ocher: suite medium skin with yellow undertones, NC-30 or darker

It depends if you use it for under your eyes (go lighter) or facial blemishes. I have fair Asian skin and I use Beige mostly since I mainly use it for dark circles. Ocher matches me perfectly for facial skin imperfections, and in the summer when I am slightly tanned.

You can read reviews on this concealer on makeupalley.com or just google for plenty of info/reviews.

I'm selling them for $50 CAD each. Meet up/pick up only in the GTA.
However, if you're not located in Toronto but still want to purchase, give me a shout! I'll try to work things out.

I'm disabling comments, so please email me instead at gsquaredmail@gmail.com if interested.

I will be posting more pictures shortly to show the products in better detail.



photo courtesy of soaps.com